1. Best surface finish of any die material available.
2. Moth’s hardness 10
3. Good thermal stability
4.Good shock resistance
3.0*3.0*1.1 mm 3.5*3.5*1*1mm 4*4*1*1mm 4.5*4.5*1.1mm 5*5*1.1mm 5.5*5.5*1.1mm 6.0*6.0*1.1mm 7.0*7.0*1.1mm
1. For fine wire and ultrafine wire applications demanding a superior wire surface finish, nothing performs better than a single crystal natural or synthetic diamond die.
2. Used in Diamond cutting tools, LED polishing, jewelry cutting and carving, correct pen, flywheel, Diamond wheel dressing tools and so on
3. For all kinds of geological exploration drilling tools, engineering drilling tools, and all varieties of diamond drilling tools
4. High purity, toughness and good thermal stability
5. Physical appearance of our diamond plate is no black spot, no crake, and good sharp
Photos for reference.
D21: Comparatively regular square plates shape, straight edge, almost no impurity and micron crack , 2.5-4.5mm edge length, 1.0-1.2mm thickness, high strength.
D22: Comparatively regular square plates shape, straight edge, containing a bit back spot or cracks but not too much, 2.5-4.5mm edge length, 1.0-1.2mm thickness, lower than D21
D23: Irregular plates shape, near square, not straight edge, containing a bit back spot or cracks, good transparency,2-4mm edge length, 1.0-1.2mm thickness